venerdì 24 agosto 2012

Easy share HSDPA internet connection


During these days I passed in my country house, I had some troubles with internet connection: in that area, there is no ADSL connection, so the only way to connect to the internet is using a HSDPA device. After some days, friends come to my house to pass some days with me. One of them carried with him his computer, so I setup a shared internet connection to let him connect to the internet. I connected both computers to an ethernet switch...



Then I connected my computer to the internet with the USB HSDPA device, I opened internet connection tool selecting “manage connections”



Then I created a new shared internet connection under “cable connections” tab


Then to enable the shared connection, I selected the just created connection.
 So this is a very smart way to share internet connection in places where you don't have ADSL connection :-)))

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento